Chief Executive Officer Ubungo Plaza Limited (UPL)
Chief Executive Officer
REPORTING TO: CHAIRPERSON OF THE BOARD
Chief Executive Officer
Ubungo Plaza Limited (UPL) is a Real Estate Company that is jointly owned by three public institutions, namely; National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Public Service Social Security Fund (PSSSF) and National Insurance Corporation of (T) Limited (NIC). UPL is a registered Company under the Tanzania Company Ordinance (CAP 212) as a limited shareholding Company with Certificate of Incorporation Number 38915 dated 8TH March 2000. The position of the Chief Executive Officer will soon fall vacant, and now invite qualified individuals to apply for the position of the Chief Executive Officer, (CEO) cum Secretary to the Board.
The Chief Executive Officer shall be responsible for the supervision of the day-to-day operations of the UPL. On behalf of the Board the CEO shall exercise the corporate powers of the Company and conduct its business as well as manage its assets. The CEO shall be responsible for strategic management and leading an effective and cohesive organization.
· University degree in Real Estate Management or Land Management and valuation or its equivalent,
· Holder of postgraduate degree in Real Estate Management or economics, or Accountancy, or legal will be an added advantage.
· Understanding and appreciation of the key technical issues in real estate management,
· Technical experience of at least 5 years in managing a similar Company,
· Demonstrable experience in formulating and articulating a vision,
· Extensive leadership and management experience,
· Strong knowledge and hands on experience of delivering results in an organization a comparable scope and complexity.
5. AGE LIMIT
Applicants should be between 35-50 years of age.
6. SALARY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The successful candidate for this position is required to sign a three years, renewable contract of employment. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary and other benefits commensurate to his/her qualification and experience.
7. MODE OF APPLICATION
· All application should be enclosed with certified copies of relevant and detailed curriculum vitae indicating reliable contacts: – postal address, e-mail and telephone number. The CV should also indicate age, current employer, name and contacts address of three referees.
· Deadline of application is twenty one days from the date of first appearance of this advertisement,
· Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
· All application must be sent through the address mentioned below,
Chairperson of the Board,
Ubungo Plaza Limited,
1st Floor, Ubungo Plaza,
P.O Box 55613,
Dar es Salaam.