Process Plant Operators jobs at STAMIGOLD
STAMIGOLD Company Limited – Biharamulo Mine is a subsidiary company of the State Mining Corporation (STAMICO) operating a gold mine. The Mine is located in the Biharamulo Forest Reserve, South West of Mwanza in Kagera Region. In order to run the mine effectively and efficiently, the Company invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the existing vacancies as detailed below: –
Work Station: Biharamulo Mine Site
Contract Duration: One year, subject to renewal
Process Plant Operators (02) Post
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates Gold Processing Circuit such as, crushing, grinding, carbon leach (CIL), elution, thickener and tailings circuit;
- Reports all operating problems and hazards to the Supervisor;
- Monitors and troubleshoot operating equipment;
- Identifies process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action;
- Performs preventive and routine maintenance;
- Performs calibration check of scale accuracy at the beginning of each work shift or as required;
- Mixes and adds treatment chemicals; install and replace chemical cylinder tanks; ensure adequate chemical application according to regulations and guidelines;
- Maintains plant in a reliable, tidy and safe manner, including minor maintenance such as fluid levels, cleaning lubrication and greasing, and advising repair and other major maintenance as it shall deem necessary;
- Repairs to fixed plant during breakdowns and shutdowns;
- Assists the crushing fixed plant team as required;
- Performs any other duties as might be assigned by the immediate superior.
Team work spirit;
Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision; · Able to complete tasks in a timely manner at desirable standards;
Able to promote safe work practice at work place.
Holder of Form Four Secondary Education Level with technical certificate from a recognized institution in Mineral Processing or related field;
At least one year experience in the same field preferably to the mining sector.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
How to Apply
All interested candidates are invited to send their applications with detailed current curriculum vitae(CV), and academic qualifications on [email protected] addressed to:
The General Manager
P.O. Box 78508
Dar es salaam
All Applications should reach the aforementioned within 14 days since the appearance of this advert. Applicants should also write the position title in subject heading. Deadline 03, August 2019.