Personal Secretary Job Opportunity at Duma Works - July 2020
Personal Secretary Job Opportunity at Duma Works – July 2020
Job Title: Personal Secretary
Duma work is recruiting a Personal Secretary for our client; a leading coffee export company in Tanzania.
Reporting to: Managing Director.
- Provide administrative support, maintain records, and generate reports with a high level of integrity and discretion.
- Maintain the Managing Director’s diary, book appointments and coordinate his meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Managing Director.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and research abilities and the flexibility to coordinate various functions.
- Utilize IT skills and other electronic tools to prepare presentations.
- Research, compile, and summarize information to respond to various inquiries from internal and external clients.
- Provide logistical support for the Managing Director, corporate meetings, and external events.
- Prepare the Managing Director’s speech and drafting of both internal and external communications.
- Establishing and maintain proper record and archiving system for the Managing Director’s office.
Experience: 2 years successfully worked with the CEO of a medium or large size company
Education Level: Be a University graduate with a bias in Business Administration and/or Public Relations.
Knowledge: Corporate Administrative and Office Management Systems
Ability: To work independently, and support the Managing Director’s business operations.
Communication: Excellent public relations, written and spoken English.
Personality: Self Managing / Confident / Professional
Other critical requirements: Proficiency in IT, excellent communication and report writing skills, ability to work long hours and under pressure in meeting strict deadlines.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3705”
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 23 July 2020
This position is only open to Tanzanian nationals only.
* After making your application, you will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online from [email protected] The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY