Driver Job Opportunities at Tanzania Commercial Bank
Driver Job Opportunities at Tanzania Commercial Bank
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining, and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
DRIVER – (1POSITION) MTWARA
Tanzania Commercial Bank seeks to employ a dedicated, self-motivated, and highly organized Driver (1 position) to join the Directorate of Human Resource and Administration Team.
DIRECT REPORTING LINE Chief Manager Administration
WORK SCHEDULE As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations
SALARY Commensurate to the Job Advertised
A: KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- To drive all types of bank’s motor vehicles
- To oversee proper and timely maintenance of vehicles assigned to him/her
- To detect and report any vehicle defects and promptly report to Administration Officer/Manager Administration/Branch Manager.
- To ensure vehicle routine services are undertaken after every 5,000 kilometers
- To keep the vehicle in good running conditions including keeping it clean and tidy
- To ensure all vehicle accessories are in good condition and on standby for immediate use
- To ensure that the vehicle is used for official and authorized purposes and time
- To ensure that the vehicle is parked at the authorized place after working hours and preferably at TCB offices
- To keep an updated log-book for all vehicle movements with respect to trip date, time, and name of officers driven
- To assist in loading and offloading of luggage as requested and assigned by officers
- To perform any other duties assigned by reporting officers
- To assist in files and other documents movements
- To dispatch official documents and transmission of messages within and outside the office
- To followup on LPOs and dispatch to responsible officers or service providers/vendors
- To ensure generator at the bank’s office has sufficient fuel as per manufacturers specifications
- To ensure that the bank’s generator is serviced timely and effectively
- To timely report any generator shortfalls to Branch Manager/Administration Officer/Manager Administration.
- To ensure all electrical switches are switched-off and all doors are closed after working hours
B: KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal: All TCB staff,i.e. staff in all departments, directorates, and units ii. External: Bank’s visitors, customers, service providers, vendors, regulators, and the general public.
Direct Impact on:
Effective implementation of Performance Management System ii. Adherence to banks policies, regulations, directives, and other requirements iii. Attendance to mandatory meetings, training, seminars and other requirements iv. Ensure effectively, excellent and responsive services are provided to internal and external clients
D: AUTHORITY LEVELS:
Asset in Tanzania Commercial Bank Plc Limited Policies, Strategies, Guidelines, Procedures, and other guidelines as updated and communicated from time to time.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Holder of Form Four (IV) Certificate or Equivalent
- Holder of a valid class C or its equivalent driving license
- Possess Trade Test Certificate or VIP driver Certificate from VETA or NIT or equivalent qualifications will be added advantage iv. Certification from NIT on passing the driving competence test.
The Driver should have a least one year years working experience from a reputable government, private or any other recognizable organization.
- Ability to learn rapidly Flexibility
- High level of interpersonal relationships
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which includes benefits as per bank policies. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via the following link: –
https://www.tcbbank.co.tz/careers/#/login Applications via other methods will not
be considered. Applicants need to fill in their personal information, academic certificates, and work experiences and also attach the application letter and Academic Certificate. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic checks and other administrative measures.
Tanzania Commercial Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health, and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short-listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment and a physical capability assessment.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in Tanzania Commercial Bank to be employed. Tanzania Commercial Bank is a merit-based institution and to achieve this vision, it always goes for the best.
NOTE: The Interview will be conducted at Mtwara.
DEADLINE OF THE APPLICATIONS IS 3rd JANUARY,2022
CLICK HERE TO APPLY