SME Sales Lead Job opportunities at Vodacom December, 2021
SME Sales Lead Jobb opportunities at Vodacom December 2021
Role Purpose and Key accountabilities
- To acquire new SME Customers Accounts for Vodacom Enterprise.
- To increase SME base to the business that transforms into new revenue.
- Responsible for the acquisition of SME customers to Enterprise base and delivery of profitable, long-term business of those accounts to Vodacom.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including gross margin, the cost to manage, cost to connect, net assets, turnover, operational cash flow, and average revenue per user (ARPU) and account (ARPA).
- Establishes appropriate relationships with customers in Vodacom and leverages those relationships to ensure maximum financial return from Vodacom customers. Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts.
- Inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix, and services for customers
Core competencies, qualification, knowledge and experience
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor, and market dynamics
- Strong customer service and customer satisfaction ethos. Delivering results.
- 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
Selling Business Outcomes
B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery