Job Openings at Tanzania Commercial Bank January 2022
Job Openings at Tanzania Commercial Bank January 2022
Job Opportunities at Tanzania Commercial Bank January 2022 Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (2POSITIONS)
Tanzania Commercial Bank seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Senior Relationship Manager (2 positions) to join the Directorate of Corporate Banking.
DIRECT REPORTING LINE Chief Manager Corporate Loans
LOCATION Dar es Salaam
WORK SCHEDULE As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations
DIVISION Corporate Loans
SALARY Commensurate to the Job Advertised
The job holder will be responsible for business growth for the Bank by acquiring new profitable clients and selling Corporate Banking products while promoting sales of other Tanzania Commercial Bank products and services so as to increase wallet share within existing and new customers. This incorporates prospecting for new business as well as managing customer expectations to sustain strong business relationships.
- To develop, grow and manage the corporate banking customer base by recruiting new customers, and ensure optimal sells to the existing customers so as to ensure bank’s maximum profitability. This can also be attained by creating tailor made products to meet individual customer’s needs.
- Manage existing customers relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring customers banking needs are addressed effectively in a timely manner.
- Enhance customer’s loyalty by way of cross selling and utilization of Tanzania Commercial Bank products so to increase wallet share and ensure customer’s retention.
- Work in close partnership with Credit team, Branch teams, Legal team, and Directorate of risk and compliance to ensure that the credit requests for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with Tanzania Commercial Bank policies and procedures.
- Consistency in adherence to, and application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
- Monitor and maintain high quality loan book, ensure excellent performance and maximumreturns of the portfolio.
- Minimization of exposures to and impact of risks associated with KYC, AML and portfolio maintenance.
- Proactively manage client portfolio in compliance with regulatory environment, keeping up with bank’s guidelines, policies and procedures to mitigate financial loss and fraud within the bank.
- Liaise and provide leadership to others in areas of expertise, particularly in regards to provision of facilities to customers.
- Adequacy of personal and interpersonal competence to effectively perform Relationship Management tasks. Education:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance, and any other related fields from a recognized University/Institution.
- Master’s Degree/Post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Professional Qualification in banking will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience in Corporate Banking, Business Banking with comprehensive understanding of financial sector, and practical knowledge of Client Relationship Management as well as clients origination.
- Excellent understanding of banking products.
- Practical experience in use of Microsoft Office Packages and banking systems.
Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks
Effective communication skills to manage customer expectations (internal and external) and other stakeholders who impact performance
Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and regulatory guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks
Good communication, writing and presentation skills
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via the following link :-
https://www.tcbbank.co.tz/careers/#/login Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to fill their personal information, academic certificates and work experiences and also submit the application letter. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures.
Tanzania Commercial Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment and physical capability assessment.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in Tanzania Commercial Bank to be employed. Tanzania Commercial Bank is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
Please submit your applications before 27th January,2022
DOWNLOAD THE FULL ADVERT HERE
CLICK HERE TO APPLY